Jens Hilbert sets the record for longest underwater distance swimming record. He swam for 19.36 hours with a total of 4 hours and 24 minutes of rest. He set the record at a distance of 55 Km about 34 miles and could do so only wearing Force Fins
Original Force Fins are versatile. Kicking equally well for a variety water sport activities: Snorkeling, SCUBA, belly boating, swimming and body surfing subject only to changes in size. Features:
- Force Fin’s toe free foot pocket, allowing your toes to be free and wiggle about as they are meant to to do.
- Eliminates the number one cause of cramping from fins by powering from your strongest kicking muscles in the upper thigh.
- Small effective fin blade is the perfect size for turbulent free and fast movement of water.
- Easy to maneuver, independently moving wing tips to fine tune position with small foot and leg movements.
- Easy kicking, powerful and FAST!
For SCUBA Divers: Original Force Fins are easy kicking, fast and efficient. Ranked among most efficient in fin studies sponsored by the Department of U.S. Naval Research.*
- Perfect for recreational divers.
- Great for travel: Fit in carry on luggage
- Easy to maneuver about prevent from kicking delicate reefs
- Great for underwater photography. Designed by a professional underwater photographer for his own use.
When in between dives
For Swimmers: Force Fin initiated the fin swimming revolution!
Swim with Original Force Fins to:
- Concentrate on strengthening your kick
- Slimming your thighs
- Tightening your buns
- Increasing the flexibility of you ankles
Force Fins have an open-toe pocket that is available in sizes to fit even the largest feet. Leveraging the power of your swim kick to concentrate development of the large muscles in your thigh, hips and derriere. No strain on your knees.
- Snappy V-split blade to swim fast!